Oregon Cabaret Ticketing Policies
General Ticketing Policies
- Ticket prices are subject to change after the start of the season on February 1st
- No tickets held without payment
- No refunds
- Exchanges up to 2 days prior to performance ($3 per ticket fee)
- No late seating. We reserve the right to resell your seats if you are not present at performance start time.
- No children under 6
- Wheelchair access is available on the main floor. Please call the Box Office to book.
- Students – please call the box office for information on student rush tickets
White Christmas Ticketing Policies
- Single tickets will be made available through the Oregon Shakespeare Festival website (osfashland.org) and Box Office (800-219-8161) starting on 4/12. All ticketing for White Christmas will be handled by the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Box Office.
- For non-subscribers, tickets may be exchanged for another performance with more than 48-hours notice, pending seat availability, or refunded. Tickets are non-refundable with less than 48-hours notice. Patrons whose tickets change to a higher price level will be charged for the difference. Patrons whose tickets change to a lower price level do not get a refund. All ticket exchanges and refunds are subject to a $3 per ticket change fee.
- For Cabaret Subscribers, tickets which were purchased as part of the VIP+White Christmas or Matinee+White Christmas subscription are non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance with more than 48-hours notice, pending seat availability, with no change fee. Subscribers who release their White Christmas subscription tickets will have the tickets put back into their account and may rebook for another White Christmas performance. These tickets cannot be used for a different production at OSF or at the Cabaret.